Village Pavilion

A project for a new community building and sports pavilion within a village green setting in rural Surrey.

The pavilion will be the first new building on the green since the construction of the adjacent grade II listed Tilford Institute, designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens and completed in 1894.

Planning permission was granted in 2014 and we are due to begin detail design in 2016.